中文 / EN

合作伙伴

Contact Us

  • Contact:交通
  • Phone:(+86) 10.6585.7324
  • Address:北京市朝阳区东三环中路7号北京财富中心公寓楼A座

Position: Members»Current Members

Tsinghua University

清华大学的前身清华学堂始建于1911年,1912年更名为清华学校。1928年更名为国立清华大学。1937年抗日战争全面爆发后南迁长沙,与北京大学、南开大学组建国立长沙临时大学,1938年迁至昆明改名为国立西南联合大学。1946年,迁回清华园,设有文、法、理、工、农等5个学院、26个系。

Tsinghua University was established in 1911, originally under the name "Tsinghua Xuetang". The school was renamed "Tsinghua School" in 1912. The university section was founded in 1925. The name "National Tsinghua University" was adopted in 1928.

The faculty greatly valued the interaction between Chinese and Western cultures, the sciences and humanities, the ancient and modern. Tsinghua scholars Wang Guowei, Liang Qichao, Chen Yinque and Zhao Yuanren, renowned as the "Four Tutors" in the Institute of Chinese Classics, advocated this belief and had a profound impact on Tsinghua's later development.

Tsinghua University was forced to move to Kunming and join with Peking University and Nankai University to form the Southwest Associated University due to the Resistance War against the Japanese Invasion in 1937. In 1946 The University was moved back to its original location in Beijing after the war.

After the founding of the People's Republic of China, the University was molded into a polytechnic institute focusing on engineering in the nationwide restructuring of universities and colleges undertaken in 1952. In November 1952, Mr. Jiang Nanxiang became the President of the University. He made significant contributions in leading Tsinghua to become the national center for training engineers and scientists with both professional proficiency and personal integrity.

http://www.tsinghua.edu.cn/publish/newthu/newthu_cnt/about/about-2.html